most of the past couple days my efforts on productivity look something like this:
(note: this is not my kitty. but I am her auntie Sarah and I love her.)
because kitty snuggles and cozy sweaters win over make-up and going outside. every time.
when I'm not looking like a haggard cat lady, my wardrobe of choice obviously includes an Iron Man mask.
these costumes were for a super hero-themed party over the weekend. I quickly nixed the idea of going as an actual female and chose instead to pay homage to my favourite sexy metal man. of course I'm never into just buying a costume- where's the adventure in that?- so I got a couple key pieces from my friendly neighbourhood American Apparel that I could wear again.
add one hap-hazard gold ribbon belt and a dollar store punch light, and voila!
I am Iron Man.
just a lucky break that my friend had ideal Iron Man rubber boots.
(these pictures aren't the greatest quality, but I think they're funny! and it goes to show that you can usually make a last-minute costume out of things you already own.)
I'm about to pass out again from extreme sleepiness, but first I do have 11 questions to post for the Leibster Blog award. I don't really want to "tag" any specific bloggers to receive the award or answer the questions, but anyone who likes these things is welcome to it! don't forget to list 11 facts about yourself. :)
here are my questions:
1. what is your oldest childhood memory?
2. who is your favourite super hero?
3. what is your favourite board game?
4. what was the last book you read, and what did you think of it?
5. who is your fashion icon?
6. what is your guilty pleasure food?
7. what is your favourite mythological creature?
8. what do you like in your coffee?
9. if you could take on the attributes of one animal, which animal would you choose?
10. what is your favourite tv show?
11. if you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
fun fun fun!
ok guys, I'm still loopy, so I think I'll call it a day for now. keep it real, homies.